Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Black Tie @ Dynamic Duos


***This card was a Diva Dynamo Challenge Winner***

The sun is shinning...and oh my what a difference that makes. The temperature is only in the high 40's....but did I mention...... "THE SUN IS SHINNING"!

The challenge this week at Dynamic Duos is to create a card using gray and black with the option of making it a masculine card. My binder containing 'Flourishes' stamps was already on the table, so I grabbed a masculine stamp and designed this card.


Sizzix embossing folder and dies, Fiskar edger, MS punch, scrap from my stash, Copic markers, glue pen, fine glitter, silver gel pen and a ultra fine line pen were used to create this card.


Back to creating cards in my Butterfly Garden.

10 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Marie I think this card is perfectly masculine! All of the patterns and that great image...SUPER card!!

Jessi Fogan said...

We've broken all the way up to 11C (50ish) and the sun shining? Makes ALL the difference! I was out there in a t-shirt playing with the dog. It's about time :)
I love the gorgeous detail on the oval die-cut, and that saying :)

Debbie said...

I was happy to see the sun for a couple of days, too! Cloudy today, but no rain yet!
Your card is absolutely gorgeous!!

Ally said...

Fantastic card. ;-) You've answered our black/white masculine challenge wonderfully. I love the image and sentiment, which you've highlighted so well with the embossing textures and patterns. Thank you so much for joining our Dynamic Duos challenge this week. ;-)

Unknown said...

This is such a great masuline card. I love the image you used and the added touch of the anchor is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos.

debby4000 said...

Brilliant and gorgeous mans card.
luv
Debby

Lisa Elton said...

Whoot Whoot congrats on your win Marie!!!

Darnell said...

Congratulations on the WIN at DD, Marie! I love the touch of argyle you have added to this fabulous masculine card!!

JD/ Jill said...

Yes, this stunning card is definitely a winner...so nicely done! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Your card is just fabulous Marie, I love the texture in the background and the ship is such a great image for masculine cards. Congratulations on being my top pick for this week, and for sharing your card with us at Dynamic Duos.